Pages

8.8.11

Humidity in a puddle.

    
        I wish I could take a picture of the humidity here... oh well here's something pretty close to it!
        
                 Today we hopped on the 120 and headed to Auchan, where we met up with Leah.
                         Us four girls found a little tiny swimming pool, and decided it would be
                                   fun to buy and set up on our fourth floor balcony tonight...
                                                                     I'm excited.
                            We also have lemonade and a canopy to keep out the mosquito's :)

                        



                 There will hopefully be some pictures of tonight someday, so keep your's eyes open.
                                                                I love you all! Love, A

2 comments:

  1. there's loads of humidity here too. I'm so ready for fall! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have fun with your little pool! xoxo

    ReplyDelete