Pages

18.7.12

special songs

bon iver
john mayer
tito el bambino
lissie
fun
owl city
m.i.a
dean martin
of monsters and men

These people and their songs are so good. Each one reminds me of my trip and being back again. They remind me of certain special people and maybe even people I don't know, just saw in passing. They remind me of crazy, good times,
and of flying back and forth between countries and states.

I got to spend eight, wonderful weeks back home. God has richly blessed me.

To the people I think of when listening to these songs... I'll be thinking of you.
Yeah.
The Bon Iver song especially reminds me of the sea. And one day in particular.
Love, me

2 comments:

  1. Some of these songs were quite good! What about "One Day"? That was a popular trip song.... Miss you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What about "Titanium" I thought that was the only song you girls listened to the whole trip. At least every time I was chauffering (I dont know how to spell that word) you around. haha (bulletproof, nothing to lose, i am titaaaannniiuuummm!!)
    and "Stars" i guess.

    ReplyDelete