Pages

27.3.13

for Matt, Ben and Will

March has been a good month. I love being busy and having things to do but sometimes it gets a bit tiresome. So... Spring break! These next few weeks are going to be really great as well as full of exciting things. Reasons? Oh yeah I'll tell you :)

I bought an iPhone! It's my first one and I decided on a 4 'cause the 5 is just too expensive. It's coming in about two weeks and I'msoexcited. 

I have several of my lovely family members coming to visit. My Uncle and one of my only girl cousins. I cannot wait to have them and show them around this big city and fingers crossed, it will be warm. Suzhou is killer in the Spring time.

I have a soccer tournament. I think it's probably going to be three games but whatever it is, it will be awesome. I love my teammates and we have lots of fun together :)
I alsooo had three games already. Two in Shanghai about two weeks ago and one here in Suzhou. The games in Shanghai were fun (we lost both but did well) and the best part was riding home with all the guys... OH and getting a sunburn/tan. Duh.

Summer is creeping up too. We have all of our Summer plans set and thinking about them makes me happy. I literally can't describe how much I love spending Summer's in my hometown. It's odd vacationing in the place I grew up but I'm so blessed to be able to travel and spend time with family and friends during the Summer. I love my Summers.
We also have three weddings to attend and they are all special weddings. One is a really good friend and the other two are my cousins. All the weddings are in different states which means... I'll be in Seattle, Colorado and California during my vacation. Happpy.

These shoes are adorable and I've been looking for some sort of white shoes so these would be perfect for the Spring and Summer.
And this dress is calling my name. Even if I already have a dress for the weddings (I don't yet) I might buy this one for other purposes... like wearing to a coffee date. (?) ;)

This post is mainly for my brothers to read (I have the sweetest brothers who read my posts :)) and for old lady me... so I can remember all these feelings and all these things that I am up to.
Yeah, these guys. I share this picture a lot. Can you blame me?


See you soon Matthew, Ben and Will (and Rachael)! Cannot wait to hug each of you again. 

x, a

No comments:

Post a Comment