Pages

5.6.13

Summertime

 In just two days I'm off to America. I can't really wrap my mind around the fact that it's been a whole year since I've been there. It seems like yesterday that I was counting down the days until I'd see everybody there again. Sometimes time just goes by too fast. But at the same time, I like how fast it goes by because it makes the distance and the goodbyes not so hard. 
I'll be posting when I can but I'm not sure how often that will be.
I'll be on instagram (when I get there and get it on my iPhone), facebook and tumblr if any of you care to keep up with me though! ;)



I'm really going to miss Suzhou this Summer. It's been so beautiful around here and the longer I live here the easier it is to call it home. 



Summer ponytails. It gets so hot and humid here so I have my hair up for the majority of the day... which is okay with me ;)
 I hope you all have an amazing Summer and that you feel blessed to call wherever you live home. 

Suzhou, I'll be back in not too long ;)
x, a

p.s. this is where I'm headed! Pasadena CA. :D

No comments:

Post a Comment