Pages

21.4.12

happy birthday

Here's my extremely happy list. Today I'm 16. 

My bomb of a birthday. 
Going to Starbucks two days in a row.
Foot massages! Heck yes.
An amazing "American" dinner to look forward to. 
Two best friends coming over.
The bus.
Another new shirt... this one's a blue and white striped long sleeve. Oo la la.
Rachael. My big sis.
My friends across the ocean.
My many little gifts from the fam.

And about a gizillion other things.

Love you Peng You's.
And the post all about my party will be up in no time.
Oh and Happy Birthday to Katie and Abbey!

 Love, me

p.s. I always do this to myself. I write in Chinese and then I have to do a "p.s." and tell you what it means. Oh well, I'll probably keep doing it. "Peng You's" means "Friends".

7 comments:

  1. Happy 16th Birthday! Looks like you had a great day. :)

    xoxo,
    --Abi

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww, Happy birthday, Girly! Sounds like you had a lovely day! :)))) Oh, and that picture is AHAMZING. I LOVE it. :))

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jana: Thank you!!!

    Abi: Thanks :) I felt blessed.

    Cindi: Thank you girly! I'm glad you like the picture! It birthday-ish huh? haha.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy sweet birthday again! I'll be seeing you in less than a month. Exciting! So glad you had a great birthday!

    ReplyDelete