Pages

1.4.12

in the dark

Last night my little sister and I went outside and took pictures. It was dark and we sat on a trashcan, posed with one of our neighborhood guards and stood in the light of the street lamps. I had on my brothers big hoodie and no shoes. It was pretty perfectly warm and the sky had a bit of color left in it. Fun? I think definitely. 

Earlier that day I ate lunch with my best friends, shopped and enjoyed the amazing sun. It was da' bomb. Oh and as we were leaving there was this big screen next to the shopping center and it was playing this really cool song... Lydia and I danced to it and rapped just a little. I wanted to see who the song was by so I waited and it was "One day" by Matisyahu and I was like "I know this guy!!". It made me happy. :) You should definitely listen to it. Anyway, yet another lovely day. I'm blessed with such good family and friends and a fantastic city to live in.

Here is six or seven pictures that I put all together to make one weird picture... I guess I was kinda lazy.
You can see I have several feet and a few heads and then you can see the trash can and there's some bokeh thrown in there too! 
Pictures by Elisabeth Jones.

Love, a

p.s. I just drank a Coco (pearl milk tea) and I wished that Mikayla was beside me. Yeah that would've been fun. :)

6 comments:

  1. Wow, sounds like a sweet day! (I hope you won't be mad at your brother if he tells you to check your grammar just a wee bit more thoroughly next time ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was nice! I do need to check it better :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is one really cool picture. Sounds like you had a really fun day. My (college siblings) spring break (which means my spring break, too) was pretty crazy like that.

    Haha, I LOVE all the socked-feet in the picture, it makes me ridiculously happy!

    Love,
    Rebekah

    ReplyDelete
  4. Night pictures are always so fun!
    And hearings a song and then rapping? yah... my friends and I do that all the time. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Rebekah: Thanks!! Do you really like socks? That's awesome.

    Marissa: I love dancing... and in the middle of a shopping area? Yes! haha

    You guys are awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awwwww! I wish I was beside you too! xoxo

    ReplyDelete