Pages

29.5.11

Almost Downtown

I spent the night at my friends house the Wirgau's (awesome people) and the next day, my sister's and brother came and spent the day "Downtown." They live near the old part of the city, so we went and got Coco's and walked around and had a lot of fun and made jokes about stuff :) The big building is one thats near us and so far the biggest one in Suzhou.

Phone booth,
Girls,
Really big buildings,
Shadow's,
Limo's

There all good for photo's :)

Here they are!!!! I love you all my lovely followers!!! And only 21 days until home!!!!







Oh and one more REALLY cool thing. One year ago today was the first time I set foot in Suzhou. The day we came here to go to "The SIF" otherwise known as My church now!!!! It's really amazing.
Wow!!!!! (Some pictures are taken by Beth)

2 comments:

  1. Phone booths are so cool! Great pictures. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome! See you soon (I mean that literally). xoxo.

    ReplyDelete