Pages

10.6.11

Let it rain baby!!!

Today was fun... I sat on our balcony reading as it poured. I was sitting there reading when I saw my sister running through the gallons of rain. I put down my book and ran outside. The rain was coming down so hard and it immediately drenched me and I started laughing :)
I love it when your just running through the rain and it's making your face wet, then it runs down your lips. :)

I ran in and got the camera and an umbrella and took a couple pictures, (I could hardly take pictures without getting the camera that wet.)

After a while I got cold so I came back in and took a hot shower. Then we headed for Secret Recipe for dinner and cake. It was cozy and warm.
                                                   Enjoy my rainy pictures friends!
Please if you read this do tell me how your day has been and what the weather has been like for you :)




                                                                          Love you!
                                                                           Love, A

3 comments:

  1. I love your pictures Annie! I had a very nice day yesterday. It was sunny, with a few clouds, and in the low 80's. I went to lift up, and found some really good stuff! I'll tell you allllllll about it later.:) xoxo.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful photos. I especially love the ones of the rain splashing on the ground.
    It was lovely here today. We had 80 degree weather and I brought out Taeya's little wading pool. She LOVED it...freezing water and all. The kids and I went to the park after dinner to play, chase and have fun. (Phil was still working so he couldn't come).

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Megan! Sounds so fun!!! I can't wait to see you and my little Taeya and now Brecken!!!! I LOVE YOU SO MUCH!

    ReplyDelete